AIM
Siyre

SME: Ned's Declassified SME: Ned's Declassified

creative script but overall its a step back. I do laugh at the 'really really really really really' part. older viwers who remember newgrounds of old would find this funny if you're into clocks

Father Father

Surprisingly emotional, really good sound choices and nice flowling animation for the most part. I'd watch a lot more these artist' work

Gitari Gitari

interesting concept, good pacing and good sync with the music. worth a watch.

Platformer Engine Platformer Engine

good simple tight controls, would love to see more from this author

RedMan ! RedMan !

There is potential here to expand on the game engine. the use of bubble bobble sprites let this down but if the author uses this to expand and build the potential for a great game to be built is really high.

Cannonboy Falls in Love Cannonboy Falls in Love

Really addictive game, need a bit of skill from the fifth level on. I must just suck at it lol. good design and good music. fun factor 10

~Goddess~ -hania ~Goddess~ -hania

This touched my Soul

I ahve never heard such a haunting tune, I a sure there will be people who say its not haunting, but the fact is this song touches peaople, it touched me, I felt shivers all over listening to this, I recommend this everyone.

Put it in your favourites, best song on Newgrounds. Period.

Here With Me (DEMO) Here With Me (DEMO)

Wow! simply wow.

I was really suprised by this submission, I have never heard anything like this on the portal before, its a very welcome change, the sound it extremly captivating, I found myself listening to it a few times before downloading.

I can't wait for your new band to write some more songs, this rocks.

The Overworld - Techno Mix The Overworld - Techno Mix

boppy

i liked this submission very much, i have been bopping my head to it for ages now. it reminds me of The whistle song's background beat.

Very good, i am sure someone will use it in a nightclub scene of a zelda parody some day.

NightMare5 responds:

Thanks :D
The drums are all sliced drum beats rearranged, but I love the whistle song.
That would be pretty neat to hear my music in a flash movie/game. Thanks for the review.
:Nightmare:
-By the way, my uncle is from ireland, and Ive been the a few times, great place-