AIM
Siyre

Platformer Engine Platformer Engine

good simple tight controls, would love to see more from this author

RedMan ! RedMan !

There is potential here to expand on the game engine. the use of bubble bobble sprites let this down but if the author uses this to expand and build the potential for a great game to be built is really high.

Cannonboy Falls in Love Cannonboy Falls in Love

Really addictive game, need a bit of skill from the fifth level on. I must just suck at it lol. good design and good music. fun factor 10

Character Profile Character Profile

looks a demo for something later on.

Taking into consideration that it is an interactive movie, i suggest only allowing a skip button on the intro, i had to replay to get the stories of each character.

They sound very interesting, i hope to see a full movie of them some day, maybe a few chapters......but i am getting ahead of myself.

This submission was quite well executed and i hope people will take the time to look over at it.

I also must add, if you are going to review a submission remember this, you are showing what the movie/game is. Not merely complaints, and not everyone that watches or plays any submission is obligated to write a revioew of how much they hated it. It puts a lot of people off.

In total, this was not the greatest submission i have watched but it has the potential to spawn of into something great.

Keep its up and i hope to see something again from you soon.

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

Fell for the music

It is quite an interesting game, i think if a bit more work went into it, maybe it would get a higher score.

I did think that song from Faxanadu was good for the game. Maybe a bit more movement with the guy, he was a little rigid for my liking.

Keep it up, its cool.

STD: Wave 1 STD: Wave 1

good, bit sick of hearing 'head shot'

At first i thought teh game was a mickey take of Leisure suit larry
STD =Sexually Transmitted Deseases

lol

Butr i liek the gaem its very good and has potentila for some deadly Time crisis scenariso.