AIM
Siyre

SME: Ned's Declassified SME: Ned's Declassified

creative script but overall its a step back. I do laugh at the 'really really really really really' part. older viwers who remember newgrounds of old would find this funny if you're into clocks

Father Father

Surprisingly emotional, really good sound choices and nice flowling animation for the most part. I'd watch a lot more these artist' work

Gitari Gitari

interesting concept, good pacing and good sync with the music. worth a watch.

Down with the Clocks Down with the Clocks

more story than most clock flashes

I really liked it, the story was funny and interesting, was confused by the Halt picture, thought there was more movie after it LOL only ofr that you would have got 9/10.
good movie.

{PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland {PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland

nice info

not that I would like to to throw a bale of hay out of a second story or anything, it's nice to know I can if I own a property outside city limits :D

DPlato responds:

ok.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Another Heart attack

Definately awesome, still funny after 60+ times.
"thanks Jesus"

The SRMS Movie Preview The SRMS Movie Preview

Very captivating, can't wait for the series

Although at the beginning the plot was kind of lost to me, i found the entire trailer quite marvelous, the music especially, i was trying to read the various 'questions' shall we say.

Altogether this is an interesting flash and i can't wait for the comic to come out.

Hope you can do a lot of them :D

FFVIII tribute.. FFVIII tribute..

nice, perhaps the real main title music would work

This is a nice submission, not the smoothest of graphics as was said in the previous review, but it was a treat to see something of great energy, the animation was well done and the flash moved on considerably fast due to the fbf animation.

it was a nice change to the many tributes to final fantasy.

hope to see more.
maybe of some of the old nes games.

Ha-Des responds:

yeah but to use "Libari Fataly" here i would have to make the fight longer...sure i could have improvised a little in the fight scene but I wanted to do something that would look like the opening fight ..but then again i guess it didn't looked like a lot...

Sonic: I'd Do Anything Sonic: I'd Do Anything

Liked the music, bit fo a wired concept.

I like sonic and all the creatures from the game, i loved teh direction the flash went in. The composition and all the shots were very well put together and i enjoyed watching it.

The music plays very well to what you are watching and i will say that it was interpreted very well. I liked it very much.

Kepp up the good work and maybe someday you can do one of songs from The Killers or Lost Prophets.

FDA Before Christmas FDA Before Christmas

quite good, not great but enjoyable.

I thought this submissionw as a bit parodied and clichéd but it had some good points, the animation of the gospel singer and teh graveyard had a very Tim Burton feel to it(self evident)

it was very different to anything on the portal and i hope taht there are a lot more of these.

also the start is a bit of putting, i spent afew minute pressin the christmas facts button before seeing the play button.

Hope to see more.